Wednesday 5 October 2011

Current Artists Album Covers That I Drew Inspiration From

During a lesson we were asked to think of designs for our bands album cover. I decided to look through my iPhone to get some inspiration. The artists who's album cover's I have looked at have no relevance to the band's genre of music. This was just for some ideas.




Mark Ronson


I really like the colours used in this album cover, combining the ripped paper effect collaged with the artists name and a photo of the artist.



Plan B


Maybe using some graffeti on a wall would be quite cool and indicate the band's rebellious side.



Naughty By Nature


I quite like the way the artists are standing on rubble with a "don't give a shit" appearance. This could relate with the music video in the junkyard. So maybe we could take a screen grab of them standing on junk with attitude.





I think the combination of the ripped wallpaper effect, writing on the wall and attitudial pose in the junkyard would be a cool album cover for Infernal.

No comments:

Post a Comment