Wednesday 9 November 2011

Casting Problems

On the day before our shoot I arrived to the lesson to find my Group (Nina and Teodora) in a fluster! It turns out that the day of our shoot is the day of our bass guitar player Merlin's November Assesments! We have also found out that our drummer Will, is ill and therefore won't be able to shoot with us. Ed our forth member of our group is still not back so it was all a bit of a worry. We decided to have a brainstorm with the rest of our class to try and come up with some possible replacements. One idea was Jamie Parker, but we asked him and he said he had too much on. We also thought of Oscar Jackson as he is a really good drum player and in a band but he was already in too many!

We eventually decided to use Laura Cheese. Although she is a girl she used to play the drums and I think she will suit the band image. I also arranged with Merlin's media teacher that he could do one of his November Assesments the day before instead of the actual day of our shoot. It's taken a long time to sort out but I think we have cracked it. I'm very excited about shooting tomorrow! It should be fun, although I am quite nervous that the cast has their costumes and learnt their lyrics and chords to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment